Software Development Engineer in Test
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of Belfast’s most established, medium-sized software teams.
The Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) plays a pivotal role in producing high-quality bug-free software. The successful candidate will embed in one of the Scrum Engineering teams and will work closely with our Quality Engineering team to draft test plans and then design, implement, execute, and improve our suite of automated tests
- Develop a sound quality assurance process and infrastructure
- Contribute in building a flexible and scalable automation solution Develop, execute, and automate test cases for assigned components
- Triage, diagnose, and debug root-causes and drive them to resolution
- Effectively communicate the status of work progress to completion
- Linux experience Fluency in Java Experience with automation tools
- Selenium, Cypress or others Experience with scripting
To find out more about this opportunity, send through your CV to Enso Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button and we will follow up with a call.