- Developing leading edge ecommerce systems.
- Ensuring that all software meets business requirements and adheres to business standards.
- Providing content for functional and technical documentation.
- Working across teams to help gather technical requirements and to provide time and cost estimations for upcoming projects.
- Reviewing and constructively commenting on the software application, testing and documentation of peers.
- Applying technical expertise to investigate and resolve customer software issues.
- Working closely with the business and QA teams locally and globally.
- Honours Degree in a computing, science, technology, mathematical or business related discipline (minimum 2:1).
At least 5 years’ experience of working with high traffic, high volume websites.
At least 2 years’ experience working with an open source PHP framework, preferably Laravel v5+.
Expert knowledge of MySQL, an understanding of its latest versions and experience in query optimisation.
- Competitive Base salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Cover
- Health Cashback Plan
- Annual travel card loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount reward scheme
To find out more about this opportunity, send through your CV to Enso Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button.