This is a technical leadership role within a Global Organisation. As a Manager, you’ll lead a team of problem solvers with extensive industry experience, to help organisations solve complex business problems by harnessing the power of Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
Specific responsibilities include:
- Leading the development of RPA solutions, including solution architecture.
- Working with AI/NLP Specialists
- Ensuring the fundamentals of Test Driven Development (TDD) are followed by the team.
- Assessing, reviewing, and mapping processes for automation.
- Understand business and technical requirements; develop, document, and implement solution designs.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen.
- A depth of demonstrable experience in an industry-recognised RPA tool such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere OR significant software engineering experience with a desire to transition into an RPA and automation role
- Experience of agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
- Technical leadership and mentoring of junior team members, growing the team
- Ability to represent the organisation in public forums with clients
- RPA Certifications: (UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere)
- Experience of Cloud Platforms (Azure, GCP, AWS)
- DevOps experience (CI/CD etc)
- Scrum Master experience
- An understanding of Elastic stack
To find out more about this opportunity, send through your CV to Enso Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button.