We are proud to be working with one of Belfast’s newest and most exciting organisations to help them to grow their Low Code Software team. Our client is a Fortune 500 company and one of the largest brands within the US Medical Insurance Sector.
They have already established a strong team of experts across software engineering and cybersecurity in Belfast and they are continuing to grow. If you want to learn, create new products, and innovate within a fast-growing team this could be the role for you.
Our client is seeking QA Engineers who can put the end-user at the centre of their thinking and who are passionate about high-quality outcomes for the customer.
- You will be right at the heart of the testing lifecycle: developing test plans and test cases, ensuring effective test coverage, executing tests, identifying and logging defects, working with engineers to resolve defects and supporting regression testing
- You will build your expertise in product development and identifying opportunities to improve the user experience
- You will improve the level of test automation as part of the overall automation strategy
- Perform software testing (both manual and automated), while also ensuring the team follows disciplined quality practices.
- Around 3-5 years of experience within a software testing environment
- Experience in testing of Test Automation
- Experience of Test-Driven Development
- Other valuable technologies include: Robot Framework, Selenium, Appium, OO Programming experience
- Highly competitive pay, Generous Performance Bonuses, Flexible Working, Contributory Pension, Private Health Insurance, Life Assurance, Progressive Parental Policies, Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities. 25 days off (plus 10 bank holidays)