We are working with one of the newest US software organisations to set up in Belfast to recruit for their software team.
The company develops enterprise class cyber security-as-a-service solutions and once established, Belfast will become their sole software engineering team for the entire company so there is huge opportunity here for autonomy, ownership and career development.
Currently they are hiring for multiple QA Automation Engineers.
The QA Automation Engineer plays an important part in the product development process to ensure product improvements are rolled out promptly to positively impacting the ability to reduce attack surface and avoid breaches.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Dependency management (Maven or Gradle)
- Unit testing (Junit, TestNG and related)
- Web testing (Selenium WebDriver)
- Rest API testing (Rest Assured, SoapUI, etc.)
- Performance testing (Gatling, JMeter)
- CI/CD (Jenkins, TeamCity or similar)
- Experience in working in various agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
To find out more, send through your CV to Enso Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button.