Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Product Manager to develop and own the roadmap for software in a fast-growing company.
The company is a rapidly growing and award-winning start-up and their success is built on the desire, determination and talent of its employees.
Our client specializes in the delivery of software and services to the healthcare sector, providing machine learning-based solutions that support the treatment pathway for surgeons, driving improved surgical outcomes for patients.
- Ensure the adoption of appropriate technology to improve customer experience and business goals.
- Executing on product strategy set by the CPO.
- Documenting requirements to be stored and reviewed as part of the regulatory process.
- Lead product prioritisation efforts ensuring correct response to the market and customer needs.
- Management of product research, requirements gathering and ensuring the successful completion of development tasks with development team leaders.
- Working with the compliance manager, build quality assurance systems for software development, document internal company policies and procedures for the processing of data.
- Ensure regulatory adherence and compliance with applicable.
- Plan and carry out product launches.
- Provide insight to stakeholders on the product and market.
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues.
- Dealing with ambiguity on a daily basis, to bring clarity to the prioritisation and roadmap.
Our client works with a broad range of tools and technologies and they are interested in candidates coming from a broad range of backgrounds. Some of the skills and experience they value include:
- Experience delivering SaaS or Cloud-based product(s).
- Working in an agile environment.
- Previous experience working in a medical software or medical device company.
- Ability to know your limits and ask for help when needed. You love to take an issue as far as you can then take the initiative to learn something new.
- Previous experience in an early or mid-stage company.
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation.
It’s a fun and growing team and offers the opportunity for your ideas and achievements to be recognised, implemented and rewarded.
To find out more about this opportunity, send through your CV to Enso Recruitment by clicking on the Apply Button.