Our client is currently recruiting for Machine Learning Engineers at all levels of experience for their team in Belfast City Centre to help to expand the depth of their image processing technology.
The company is a rapidly growing and award winning start-up and their success is built on the desire, determination and talent of its employees.
Our client specializes in the delivery of software and services to the healthcare sector, providing machine learning based solutions that support the treatment pathway for surgeons, driving improved surgical outcomes for patients.
- Using deep learning, machine learning and image processing
- Manipulating and analysing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data
- Develop scalable processes for model development, benchmarking, validation and implementation.
- Working with the development team to ensure new deep learning algorithms are embedded into the product
- Looking at unique way of combining algorithms to provide a superior output.
Our client works with a broad range of tools and technologies in and they are interested in candidates coming from a broad range of backgrounds. Some of the skills and experience they value include:
- A degree or PhD in one applied mathematics, applied physics, computer science or biomedical engineering
- Experience with Machine Learning, Deep Learning or Image Processing
- Proficiency in programming with one of Python, C++, Java or R
- Machine Learning tools including R, NumPy, SciPy, scikit-learn, or other data analysis
- Image processing tools including OpenCV, scikit-image, ImageJ
- Deep Learning frameworks including Theano, Tensorflow, Caffe, Keras, or other
It’s a fun and growing team and this role offers the opportunity for your ideas to be implemented and to recognised and rewarded for your achievements.