Low Code Software Engineers
We are proud to be working with one of Belfast’s newest and most exciting organisations to help them to grow their Low Code Software team. Our client is a Fortune 500 company and one of the largest brands within the US Medical Insurance Sector.
In Belfast, they are establishing their Software Centre of Excellence to build great software solutions for their customers. If you are a Software Developer who wants to learn low code development languages, create new products, and infuse innovation into software, we should talk.
Our client has ambitious plans for growth in Belfast so this is an opportunity to be part of a great growth story for Northern Ireland right from the very beginning.
One of the first software teams will focus on designing and developing workflow automation solutions using Pega. Pega is a digital process automation platform that enables large organisations to enhance workflow automation, with robotics and AI.
The Belfast team will use Pega to develop smart technology solutions to improve the customer experience and our client will provide you with full training on the Pega platform. All we need are Software Developers who are motivated to learn new skills and who can bring ideas and innovation to the table.
- Experience as a software developer/engineer in any OO programming language
- Experience with n-tier, database and client-server design/development
- Understanding of Agile Software Development
- Any experience/exposure to Pega or other low code software tools is a plus
- Understanding of the CI/CD Delivery process or DevOps
- Highly competitive pay, Generous Performance Bonuses, Flexible Working, Contributory Pension, Private Health Insurance, Life Assurance, Progressive Parental Policies, Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities. 25 days off (plus 10 bank holidays)
To find out more about this opportunity, send through your CV to Enso Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button.