Our client is a well-established local company with global outreach and has a rich heritage in enterprise content management and software engineering. Due to continued growth throughout 2020, they are currently looking for a talented Senior Software Developer (C#) to join their growing team in Belfast.
The Tech Stack
The role will involve leading a growing team of developers as well as the architecture, design and development of web applications within the field of enterprise content management (ECM). There will be some exposure to mobile development projects as well. The technical environment includes:
- Working across all parts of the application stack including presentation, web service, business, data access and database components.
- The mobile platform involves Net, WebAPI with TypeScript, React, Office UI Fabric
Our client has the autonomy and agility to ensure they are bang up to date with the latest C#, .NET and Azure technology with no legacy stack. Our client has a firmly established and growing team, working flexibly across 3 products that have been adopted by some of the largest professional services organisations in the world.
As the Senior Developer, you will be working in a small development team where you have the autonomy to run with an idea, create plans to improve existing products and develop new products. Typical responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and development of client-ready software using agile methodologies
- Unit testing software prior to handover to formal test teams
- Innovate and architect enhancements / new products to meet market/customer demands
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with shared objectives and on own initiative
We are looking for a talented engineer who is interested in providing technical and product leadership and who and wants to be part of the growing, local team, innovating to enhance existing software and develop new products. There are fantastic opportunities for long term career development and training within the team as well as a competitive salary package.
To find out more, send your CV to Enso Recruitment by clicking on the Apply Button.