We are working with one of the newest US software organisations to set up in Belfast to recruit for their software team.
The company develops enterprise class cyber security-as-a-service solutions and once established, Belfast will become their sole software engineering team for the entire company so there is huge opportunity here for autonomy, ownership and career development.
Currently we are recruiting for multiple Java Developers for the team.
You will be working as part of the Product Engineering team developing across the entire stack and on all products. We are looking for software engineers who can take ownership and adhere to high coding standards and ultimately deliver excellent quality products.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Proficient in Java (Core, Spring)
- Experience working with AWS cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL database systems (PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Cassandra)
- Proficient in RESTful API design
- Experience in working in various agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience working with the open-source technologies such as Kafka, Spark, Flume,
- Elasticsearch, MongoDb
- Experience with high-availability and load balancing
- Familiarity with UI Frameworks like AngularJS, React
- Experience with Microservice architecture
- Experience with Machine Learning
To find out more, send through your CV to Enso Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button.