Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced DevOps Engineer to grow an expanding SaaS solution, working alongside development, product, UX, and operations in order to identify and eliminate constraints in the product life cycle.
The company is a rapidly growing and award-winning start-up and their success is built on the desire, determination and talent of its employees.
Our client specializes in the delivery of software and services to the healthcare sector, providing machine learning-based solutions that support the treatment pathway for surgeons, driving improved surgical outcomes for patients.
- Facilitate the horizontal scaling of the SaaS platform across the globe.
- Develop monitoring and alerting for AWS deployed platforms and software in order to support sustained and reliable availability of internal and production systems.
- Guide the development team to build software systems on AWS with transparency to facilitate monitoring and alerting systems.
- Occasional support and development of internal company network infrastructure.
- Choosing and implementing platform telemetry.
- Understanding Web APIs and particularly REST.
- Perpetually automate away the mundane areas of development and deployment.
- Ability to analyse and diagnose, but not necessarily fix, issues across Python, Java and Vue.js.
Our client works with a broad range of tools and technologies and they are interested in candidates coming from a broad range of backgrounds. Some of the skills and experience they value include:
- Experience in facilitating the deployment and maintenance of SaaS or Cloud-based product(s) on AWS in a product facing role.
- Working in an agile environment.
- Experience in building effective monitoring and alerting systems for AWS based SaaS systems.
- Strong troubleshooting skills in AWS deployed software systems.
- Ability to know your limits and ask for help when needed. You love to take an issue as far as you can then take the initiative to learn something new.
- Previous experience working in a medical software or medical device company.
It’s a fun and growing team and offers the opportunity for your ideas and achievements to be recognised, implemented and rewarded.
To find out more about this opportunity, send through your CV to Enso Recruitment by clicking on the Apply Button.