We are proud to be working with one of Belfast’s newest and most exciting organisations to help them to grow their Cyber Security Team. As part of this we are currently recruiting for Cyber Security Engineers for the team.
In your role you will focus on encryption, key management data masking, rights management and data loss protection. We are recruiting for one Senior and two Mid-level engineers in total.
- Work with the Global Security teams to scope, develop and integrating new cyber tools and technologies
- Identify Security-related technical gaps in software application designs
- Identify and evaluate technology risks, potential threats & vulnerabilities and formulate viable remediation strategies
- Assist with the selection and tailoring of cyber tools to support the business
- Take a lead in mapping security standards to technical solutions
- Coordinate deployment of encryption solutions according to encryption policies
- 3+ years in data modelling, ETL, data warehousing, and transformation of large scale data sources using SQL
- Hands on with SQL Server based DDL/DML creation, along with ability to fine tune the queries
- Knowledge of encryption, test data management and other data protection technologies (i.e. HP Voltage, Protegrity, Delphix )
- Experience in designing and implementing identity and access management solutions
- Knowledge and practical experience of OWASP secure coding standards
- Familiarity with key generation and management technologies (HSM, EKM)
- CISSP, CCSP certifications
- Familiarity with PCI, US HIPAA, US FFIEC, and US NIST cybersecurity standards
- Highly competitive pay, Generous Performance Bonuses, Flexible Working, Contributory Pension, Private Health Insurance, Life Assurance, Progressive Parental Policies, Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities. 25 days off (plus 10 bank holidays)
To find out more, send through your CV by clicking on the Apply button.