Business Analyst (Software)
We are working with a growing local success story in their recruitment of a Business Analyst from a Software background. The role with be based in a small Business Analysis team that works between several in-house dev teams and liaises with a diverse range of clients. This new Business Analyst role will co-ordinate and project manage across multiple projects in the design, implementation and integration of quality software. The company started in Belfast 20 years ago and has grown steadily and held its own over the years through all of the growth and changes in the local market and in technology generally. It is a very highly regarded business that retains a local flavour and approach that clients enjoy working with.
- All the responsibility and experience of a top tier IT consultant / Business Analyst but with very minimal requirement for travel
- Genuine diversity in the type of projects you will work on, across a range of sectors and technology
- Small team environment so you get full exposure to all aspects of the projects and get to build rapport with the clients from Day One
- Belfast city location with car-parking nearby but also close to the train and bus stations
- Lively and friendly team environment. Atmosphere is professional but also ‘buzzy’ and with a good vibe in the office. Not stuffy or corporate.
- Opportunity to expand your repertoire by taking on some Project Management responsibilities on some of the projects. You will get full ownership but with a strong support network.
You might be coming from a background in software development with a move into a Business Analyst role or you may have been working as a Business Analyst or Project Manager in a client-focused web or software environment and looking for a new challenge. You may also be working as a consultant in IT and are fed up of travel.
You need knowledge of the full software development lifecycle, excellent communication skills and be very savvy at acting as the conduit between clients and their requirements and developers and their timescales…
We have a lot more detail on the position that we can discuss or send you. We are working with the client directly but can have a very informal chat with you about the details of the company, finer points of the role and any other initial questions you may have without you having to send as much as a CV.
Get in touch via the link below or give us a call. Completely confidential. Completely straightforward process.