BI Analyst. ERP background.
We are working with a large production and logistics organisation with sites across the UK and Ireland. The company is undergoing a massive ERP systems upgrade and is currently rolling out some of the most up to the minute business technology across the Group. They are now in a position to add a BI Analyst to their growing IT team. This is an opportunity to join an award-winning, hugely successful business and play a part in one of the largest ERP / business systems teams in NI.
Due to growth and investment in the ERP and reporting software within the business there is an immediate requirement for an experienced BI Analyst to join a growing systems team. You will have the opportunity to work across several systems implementation and digital transformation projects, delivering business critical data, BI and reporting solutions. It is an excellent opportunity for a Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing person with experience in a fast-paced, commercial environment. Some of the key areas of activity undertaken in this role will be:
- Support and maintenance of business reporting applications within the SAP framework
- Work with BI to deliver and support data extraction for reports and BI dashboards
- Work across several on-going data extraction and delivery projects
- Undertake training in market-leading BI, EL and Reporting tools
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to put their own stamp on the role and work with the existing team to carve out the direction of the role as well as various projects. We need someone who can develop logical solutions in a complex and fast-paced business environment. Someone who can think on their feet.
Key requirements are as follows:
- Knowledge of Business Warehouse and / or Business Objects in a complex ERP framework – ideally SAP
- Knowledge of ERP business flows
- Understanding of business intelligence tools and concepts
- Scripting language experience
Salary is relevant to experience. There is flexibility on the salary range available according to the suitability of the successful applicant. Full benefits package is also available. The role can be remotely on-boarded and also will continue to offer ongoing flexibility re homeworking in the future.
If you want to find out more about this opportunity we are happy to have an initial confidential discussion or email chat at a time that suits you. Please send a CV or enquire via the link below.