Software Support Analysts for growing solutions and consultancy company based in South Down. Great technology, range of clients, career development, cool offices, no commute.
We are working with a gem of a local company that is growing steadily and making significant waves in the ERP sector across the UK and Ireland. The company is in a growth phase and has immediate requirements for a number of experienced Software Support Analysts. The company provides comprehensive ERP and business solutions to a wide variety of clients, including several well-known ‘household names’. They offer their own fully customisable and adaptable core ERP product which can be scaled to suit the requirements of any business from SME to Blue Chip and they are making a big impression in this sector.
This person will work closely with our support, clients and development team in the resolution of more complex customer issues and will enjoy being the point of contact with the clients and taking ownership of the resolution of technical problems with the core application.
Customer service is vital to the success and reputation of the business and the first level of support to clients in Ireland is via the Technical Support Desk. The Application Support Analyst will be based in this key team. Some of the key areas of activity undertaken by this team include:
- Responding to customer support queries, logged via telephone, email and through our on-line customer support system
- Liaise with other development, technical and services staff in the diagnosis and resolution of support issues
- Play an important role in customer software upgrades
We are looking for a pro-active individual with strong communication and organisational skills. You will have a broad interest in all things IT, understand core business processes and how an effective ERP system improves these processes in a business environment. You will enjoy the challenge of analysing and resolving complex technical issues with a core application while managing the client’s expectations in a realistic timeframe. We are looking for the following:
- Third level degree in a relevant discipline
- 2 years’ experience in a software or systems support role with good troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of relational databases
- Willingness to continue learning and develop your technical skills
- Knowledge software systems and broad business and accounting processes (invoicing, purchase orders etc)
You will need to be a team player with a calm and friendly personality and have demonstrated a commitment to service quality excellence in your career to date.
Salary is relevant to experience and the company has recently reviewed its offering in terms of employee benefits and flexibility.
For more information or to apply for the role please send some info through via the link below or give us a call. All calls are fully confidential.